Thank you for stopping by the online home of Providence Church in Pensacola, Florida. Our heart’s desire is to glorify God and His Son Jesus Christ by honoring His Word in all things.
Providence is a Reformed and reforming church in Pensacola that began in the fall of 2001 and, by God’s grace, has grown both in numbers and in depth. Providence embodies several distinctives:
- God-centered worship that is the culmination of a week of worship as families
- Practical, applied, experiential Christianity as an ever-present ideal
- Emphasis on the family, with a high view of children and generational discipleship
- Solid doctrinal foundation rooted in the kingship of Jesus Christ
- Vision for reaching the nations with a love for God’s glory and gospel
- Reformational emphasis on being Reformed and ever reforming according to the Word of God
As evangelical Christians we stand in the stream of historic Protestant orthodoxy. We seek to build our lives on the biblical truths that have undergirded the Church for centuries. Providence is a member church of the Communion of Reformed Evangelical Churches (CREC). Click to see our Statement of Faith, Confession of Faith, and Worship Times and Meeting Place.
“Truth is so obscured nowadays and lies so well established that unless we love the truth we shall never recognize it.”
- Blaise Pascal Pensees
Click here to listen to last Sunday’s sermon.
How do you become a disciple of Jesus Christ? Click here for a succinct summary of the gospel of Jesus Christ